Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back to the Future to the Past! Wait...

So today in English class I had to start a blog here. Only, I just realized I already have one here. And it is better than anyone else's. So now I will be having to post "normal" stuff too. Oh yay! Whiile I'm at it I can go prancing around and wear pink! I'll go join a parade in San Francisco and start wearing pumps! And if you think any of these things are true you should go soak your head in acid!

But no, really. I will have to post some more "normal" things more regularly. So in case any of my imaginary readers were wondering: yes. I will be here more often. I know, I'm scared too.

My first regular post will probably be on Thursday. Yes, this Thursday.


And to end this amazing post, a quote from the great thinker Socrates: "Wait, I drank WHAT?!?!?"

No comments: