Thursday, September 24, 2009

Homework...

I think teachers assign too much homework. No, really. I don't like homework. *gasp*. Yes, I know: heresy. But even a college graduate from Yale who teaches one of my classes agrees. We have too much homework. Teachers should be able to assign 3 homeworks a week, or maybe an hour a week. I am at school from 7 in the morning to after 4:20 every day. I get home anywhere from 4:45 and 5:00. Okay, so if I go to bed at 9:00, I would be able to get 4 hours done, right? That is true, but there is one problem: I have more than 3 hours of homework a day. If each teacher assigns me even 30 minutes of homework, I am at 9:00 right there. Plus, I have to eat dinner and take a shower and get ready for tomorrow. Overall, I think this is just to large of a workload to put on our shoulders. That is my opinion on homework.

No comments: