Thursday, September 24, 2009

CoSA M*O*S*H Pit

Yes. you read the title correctly. If you didn't read the title, do so now. Yes, I believe CoSA should have a giant all out brawl right in the middle of the quad. It would be the most epic showdown to ever occur on the campus. We would have people throwing fists left and right, black eyes everywhere, Tech filming it and Tech swinging heavy machinery. Then we release the wolverines. Yes, they do seem to be a re-occuring theme in my blog posts. I just think that thhat would be the greatest thing EVER!
"Hey honey, how did your day go?"
"Oh, not to badly"
"Where did the black eye come from?"
"M*O*S*H pit at CoSA."
"Oh, -wait, what?"

2 comments:

Kaylyn Reynolds said...

If this happened Technical theatre would drag the bodies and hang them from the cat walk. Besides we would win. We have saws!! Muhahahahahahahahah


GO COSA TECH
BTW you start and I will join it

Daniel Shaughnessy said...

No really, that's all right. I'll just watch.