Thursday, September 24, 2009

Today I have to wear a uniform. Why? Because apparently "the people who do military service" do. Oh. Ok. So in other words, you want me to follow others blindly because you told me to without anything besides "it makes everyone look good"? Yeah, "be an individual" but follow our instructions at the same time. Real persuasive, government. Yeah, that TOTALLY makes sense.

Also, the uniforms are bad ideas. I live where it is 90' all year long. So wearing long sleeve black shirts with ties and long black pants is totally not a bad idea. You may want to do your research, but overheating generally isn't healthy for you. Neither is lead poisoning, but I will get to that later.

My final problem with the uniforms is that they are so unoriginal. Why not make them interesting?

No comments: